A creepy but cute patterned skull, designed to make any room look more elegant and modern. Bold and beautiful!
This kit would make a great gift for a crafty friend or simply stitch it yourself to decorate your home.
This counted cross stitch kit includes:
• Printed design chart and guide to cross stitching
• Black Anchor stranded cotton embroidery floss
• 5 inch wooden embroidery hoop
• White 14 count Aida fabric
• Round point tapestry needle
This kit is also available in other custom colours, please just get in touch if you would like a colour chart!
The kit is designed and hand made in sunny Newcastle, England and all materials are cut by hand and packaged up by me in my messy little studio!
The complete kit will be posted within UK.
This listing is for the cross stitch kit with everything needed for you to create this design.
Please note: You are not purchasing the finished cross stitch piece. Photos of the finished cross stitch are for reference only.
Your kit comes packaged in a lovely kraft paper box, with everything you need inside.
Packaging is made from recycled materials and is also 100% recyclable.
If you like this design but don't need all the kit materials you can buy the PDF pattern here:
We also have lots of other naughty kit designs here:
And all our PDF patterns are here:
© 2016 Innocent Bones
Innocent Bones patterns are for personal use only. The patterns may not be re-sold or re-distributed commercially in any manner. To use these patterns commercial use please contact Innocent Bones.
▪ All prices are listed in £ (GBP)
▪ I accept payments via Paypal and Direct Payment.
▪ All custom orders must be paid for upfront and in full via a custom listing.
▪ Any unpaid sales will be cancelled and re-listed after one week.
▪ UK orders will be shipped standard second class post.
▪ International orders will be shipped standard international mail.
▪ Please note that shipping costs include packaging costs, time costs and postage costs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
▪ If there is a problem with your order when it arrives please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
▪ Please note that no refund will be given until the original item has been returned in its original condition.
▪ Please note that the customer is responsible for all costs incurred in returning items for a refund, including shipping fees.
▪ Please note that custom orders are non-refundable, unless faulty.
▪ Refunds and exchanges will not be given for lost parcels unless they are returned to me by the postal services in their original condition.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom orders for example), if you contact me directly
I hold onto your personal information only for as long as necessary to complete your order, unless you have subscribed to my email list. However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements.
How to Contact Me
Contact me at email@example.com
Absolutely! The kits are designed with beginners in mind, using simple stitches and including an easy to follow pattern.
All the kits come with detailed instructions on how to cross stitch, and how to finish and frame your finished masterpiece.
Sure thing! Most of the kits come with the option to add an additional thread colour from our colour palette. I try to update our colours every now and then to keep up with current trends. If you want a particular colour that isn't listed feel free to get in touch, I might have something hidden away that's perfect for you.
Of course! Most of the kit designs are available as PDF downloads. Just head to the PDF section in the shop and choose from there.
Yep, I love creating custom kits! Just shoot me a message and we can chat about your ideas.
Apr 18, 2019
Cute easy to follow pattern, fun to stitch and quick to work up. Great customer service from the store owner too, thanks so much
Aug 14, 2018
I love these, they keep my occupied and they’re super fun and easy for anyone new to cross-stitch!
Apr 20, 2018
Love this! Was exactly as described. Prompt delivery. Very happy with it thank you!
Mar 7, 2018
Great product and quick delivery. The kit had everything I needed for my first cross stitch project and instructions were easy to follow. Thanks! 💙
May 20, 2017