Instant download PDF cross stitch pattern of lovely key design. Perfect for beginners as it has only 1 colour and is extremely easy to stitch!
Easily framed in an embroidery hoop or picture frame to be displayed or made as a gift!
Design Size: Approximately 5" x 5" when finished on 14 count Aida.
Stitches: 30 wide x 45 high
Number of Colours: 1
Designed with 14 count Aida. Above measurements will vary if different count aida or fabric used.
What you will receive is a 2 page PDF file containing:
- Black colour pattern on a grid where each block represents a stitch (pattern can be stitched in any colour)
- A guide to beginners cross stitch and cross stitch tips
Patterns sold are digital items that need to be printed out by the buyer.
PICTURES DISPLAYED IN THE LISTING SHOW FINAL PRODUCT IN VIRTUAL STITCHES.
You will receive this as an instant download! It will be sent to the email address on your Etsy account within 5-10 minutes after payment is accepted.
© 2015 Innocent Bones
Innocent Bones patterns are for personal use only. The patterns may not be re-sold or re-distributed commercially in any manner. To use these patterns commercial use please contact Innocent Bones.
▪ All prices are listed in £ (GBP)
▪ I accept payments via Paypal and Direct Payment, however if you would like to pay another way just send me a message to discuss.
▪ All custom orders must be paid for upfront and in full via a custom listing.
▪ Any unpaid sales will be cancelled and re-listed after one week.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
▪ If you are not entirely satisfied with your item once it arrives please send me a 'convo' within 7 days of receiving it and we can work out a full refund.
▪ Please note that no refund will be given until the original item has been returned in it's original condition.
▪ Please note that the customer is responsible for all costs incurred in returning items for a refund.
▪ Please note that shipping fees will not be refunded.
▪ Please note that custom orders are non-refundable, unless faulty.
▪ Refunds and exchanges will not be given for lost parcels unless they are returned to me by the postal services in their original condition.