Naughty but nice, designed to give any room a cheeky little statement or maybe to give someone a message! Bold and beautiful!
This kit would make a great gift for a crafty friend or simply stitch it yourself to decorate your home.
This counted cross stitch kit includes:
• Printed design chart and guide to cross stitching
• Black Anchor stranded cotton embroidery floss
• 7 inch wooden embroidery hoop
• White 14 count Aida fabric
• Round point tapestry needle
The kit is designed and hand made in sunny Newcastle, England and all materials are cut by hand and packaged up by me in my messy little studio!
The complete kit will be posted within UK.
This listing is for the cross stitch kit with everything needed for you to create this design.
Please note: You are not purchasing the finished cross stitch piece. Photos of the finished cross stitch are for reference only.
Packaging is made from recycled materials and is also 100% recyclable.
© 2018 Innocent Bones
Innocent Bones patterns are for personal use only. The patterns may not be re-sold or re-distributed commercially in any manner. To use these patterns commercial use please contact Innocent Bones.
▪ All prices are listed in £ (GBP)
▪ I accept payments via Paypal and Direct Payment.
▪ All custom orders must be paid for upfront and in full via a custom listing.
▪ Any unpaid sales will be cancelled and re-listed after one week.
▪ UK orders will be shipped standard second class post.
▪ International orders will be shipped standard international mail.
▪ Please note that shipping costs include packaging costs, time costs and postage costs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
▪ If there is a problem with your order when it arrives please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
▪ Please note that no refund will be given until the original item has been returned in its original condition.
▪ Please note that the customer is responsible for all costs incurred in returning items for a refund, including shipping fees.
▪ Please note that custom orders are non-refundable, unless faulty.
▪ Refunds and exchanges will not be given for lost parcels unless they are returned to me by the postal services in their original condition.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom orders for example), if you contact me directly
I hold onto your personal information only for as long as necessary to complete your order, unless you have subscribed to my email list. However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements.
How to Contact Me
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolutely! The kits are designed with beginners in mind, using simple stitches and including an easy to follow pattern.
All the kits come with detailed instructions on how to cross stitch, and how to finish and frame your finished masterpiece.
Sure thing! Most of the kits come with the option to add an additional thread colour from our colour palette. I try to update our colours every now and then to keep up with current trends. If you want a particular colour that isn't listed feel free to get in touch, I might have something hidden away that's perfect for you.
Of course! Most of the kit designs are available as PDF downloads. Just head to the PDF section in the shop and choose from there.
Yep, I love creating custom kits! Just shoot me a message and we can chat about your ideas.
Sep 30, 2019
The first project I've ever finished! It's f*cking gorgeous, the pattern was easy to follow for a casual like myself, and I loved that literally everything included that you need (apart from an iron!) Delivery was super speedy too. I'm sure I'll be purchasing again soon.
Feb 12, 2019
Lovely little kit thankyou!!! 💜
Oct 13, 2018
Really gonna enjoy stitching this, well packaged and easy to follow instructions