Stitch in style with this lovely crescent moon thread organiser (also known as a floss organiser).
Custom cut from frosted acrylic, this organiser is cute and stylish as well as being sturdy.
Organise your embroidery and cross stitch threads for any project and avoid all the dreaded 'knotted thread ball'!
• 8cm x 6.5 cm
• Five 7mm holes for looping your thread through
• Individually wrapped
• Rounded safety corners
The item is custom designed and hand made in sunny Newcastle, England and all materials are cut by hand and packaged up by me in my messy little studio!
© 2021 Innocent Bones
▪ All prices are listed in £ (GBP)
▪ I accept payments via Paypal and Direct Payment.
▪ All custom orders must be paid for upfront and in full via a custom listing.
▪ Any unpaid sales will be cancelled and re-listed after one week.
▪ UK orders will be shipped standard second class post.
▪ International orders will be shipped standard international mail.
▪ Please note that shipping costs include packaging costs, time costs and postage costs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
▪ If there is a problem with your order when it arrives please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
▪ Please note that no refund will be given until the original item has been returned in its original condition.
▪ Please note that the customer is responsible for all costs incurred in returning items for a refund, including shipping fees.
▪ Please note that custom orders are non-refundable, unless faulty.
▪ Refunds and exchanges will not be given for lost parcels unless they are returned to me by the postal services in their original condition.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom orders for example), if you contact me directly
I hold onto your personal information only for as long as necessary to complete your order, unless you have subscribed to my email list. However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements.
How to Contact Me
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolutely! The kits are designed with beginners in mind, using simple stitches and including an easy to follow pattern.
All the kits come with detailed instructions on how to cross stitch, and how to finish and frame your finished masterpiece.
Sure thing! Most of the kits come with the option to add an additional thread colour from our colour palette. I try to update our colours every now and then to keep up with current trends. If you want a particular colour that isn't listed feel free to get in touch, I might have something hidden away that's perfect for you.
Of course! Most of the kit designs are available as PDF downloads. Just head to the PDF section in the shop and choose from there.
Yep, I love creating custom kits! Just shoot me a message and we can chat about your ideas.
Apr 12, 2021
Apr 7, 2021
Great little item, excited to use it immediately for some ‘stitchcraft’ xx
Apr 3, 2021
Mar 20, 2021
Mar 16, 2021
I had always been daunted by ordering something from the UK because of the shipping and customs situation but I loved this so much I ordered it. I was amazed at how extremely quick my item was delivered to me! Daunted no more! The organizer is gorgeous and was packaged beautifully. The seller was also extremely nice when I reached out with questions. I just made another purchase at this shop and it won’t be my last! Thank you Grace!